game language: English
game release date for PC:
The second part of the unforgettable cosmic Privateer game by Origin, in which we traveled through many star systems, traded, rented our services for various purposes and followed the puzzle that led us to discover a new, alien race. This part, like its predecessor, is an interesting mixture of action, simulation and racial cRPG.
We travel through a universe full of planets, star stations and spheres of influence. Of course, we are still trying to solve a mysterious riddle, but we can choose whether we will trade, become a mercenary, become a pirate feeding on poor, poorly armed ships, or we will deal with other activities. We must also constantly take care of the condition and quality of our means of transport, i.e. fighter, transporter or other units, which after each battle loses its strength and effectiveness. Thanks to an interesting combination of an interesting plot with a good star simulator, this title should certainly belong to the classics.
- 18 different spaceships that we can fly, more than 60 ships that we will encounter in our journey.
- Possibility to extend and improve our vehicle, new weapons, engines and other equipment.
- The enormity of the presented world, many different galaxies and star systems, mines, etc., and many more.
- More than 100 engaging and diverse missions.
- Clearly presented maps of star systems.
- Possibility of earning on several different ways, trade, piracy, etc.
- An interesting and at the same time mysterious story.
- Graphics in SVGA mode, 16-bit audio.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 7.9 / 10 calculated out of 196 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Pentium 166MHz
- 16MB RAM
- graphic card + wykorzystuje joystick