Schizm: Mysterious Journey Release Date PC
Several exploration attempts of Argilus have failed to reveal the secrets behind it's mysterious abandoned condition - a developed planet with absolutely no people.
Previous exploration teams had reported unusual findings, prior to them mysteriously going missing themselves. Their garbled messages speak of a world containing large habitable organic vessels aimlessly floating and abandoned. These messages are the only legacy that remains of a missing race.
Now you must travel to the strange and exotic lands of Argilus. Here you will discover the mysteries and the secrets that, until now, have been lying dormant waiting to be revealed.Embrace the challenge and allow your instincts and ingenuity to help unlock the ultimate mystery.
* A thrilling first person, 3D adventure game, which will appeal to everyone from the novice to the experienced gamer.
* A compelling nonviolent storyline with nonlinear gameplay.
* Incredible Myst™ style graphics.
* A mix of puzzles - mechanical, logical, sound an inventory based.
* The V-Cruise™ Engine allows for an immersive experience and ultra-smooth, fast and effective navigation, and provides full 360 degree panoramic background animations.
* DVD version has stellar graphic quality and extra puzzles, and for the same price.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single player
Media type: 5 CD (1 DVD)
User score: 8,5 / 10 based on 1283 votes.
Age restrictions Schizm: Mysterious Journey: 12+
Schizm: Mysterious Journey System requirements
PC / Windows
- Intel Pentium 4 1.5 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- graphic card Intel HD or better
- 8 GB HDD
- Windows 7/8/10