game language: English
game release date for PC:
Several exploration attempts of Argilus have failed to reveal the secrets behind it's mysterious abandoned condition - a developed planet with absolutely no people.
Previous exploration teams had reported unusual findings, prior to them mysteriously going missing themselves. Their garbled messages speak of a world containing large habitable organic vessels aimlessly floating and abandoned. These messages are the only legacy that remains of a missing race.
Now you must travel to the strange and exotic lands of Argilus. Here you will discover the mysteries and the secrets that, until now, have been lying dormant waiting to be revealed.Embrace the challenge and allow your instincts and ingenuity to help unlock the ultimate mystery.
* A thrilling first person, 3D adventure game, which will appeal to everyone from the novice to the experienced gamer.
* A compelling nonviolent storyline with nonlinear gameplay.
* Incredible Myst™ style graphics.
* A mix of puzzles - mechanical, logical, sound an inventory based.
* The V-Cruise™ Engine allows for an immersive experience and ultra-smooth, fast and effective navigation, and provides full 360 degree panoramic background animations.
* DVD version has stellar graphic quality and extra puzzles, and for the same price.
Game score 8.825 / 10 calculated out of 1255 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 400MHz, 64MB RAM