game release date for PC:
On the wave of incredible increase in popularity of ski jumping in Poland, caused by the excellent performances of Adam Malysz in last year's World Cup, immediately appeared a new version of Ski Jumping 2002 with the subtitle Polish Gold. In the new version the realism of ski jumping competitions has been significantly increased, where each competitor is characterized by statistics obtained from the International Ski Federation (FIS).
The scoring system now takes into account the body setting during flight and landing. A realistic model of ski waxing has been introduced, where, depending on the weather conditions, we select the right wax, which has an impact on the length of the jumps. In addition, the number of training options and team management capabilities has been increased. We can hire trainers and choose the right ski equipment from a wide range of well-known manufacturers. New competitions took place: team competitions and - at the special request of the players - breathtaking ski flying on the ski jumping hills. After checking your skills during training and competitions you can save your jumper on a diskette and put him against your friends.
An extensive ski jumping encyclopedia with information about the history of the sport, the best athletes and the rules in force is available in the game. The whole was accompanied by more than 500 issues, professional commentary by well-known sports rapporteurs: Włodzimierz Szaranowicz and Dariusz Szpakowski.
- A participation of Adam Malysz as the main hero and patron of the game, and also the best computer jumper in the game.
- Four types of competitions - team jumping, ski flying, World Cup and 4-Hills-Tournament.
- The game is varied by changing weather conditions - rain, snow and fog make it difficult to make a long jump.
- Virtual mode, in which we select the hills where the competition takes place.
- Retailed, more detailed graphics and animations.
- 72 jumpers and as many as 20 objects on which the competition is held.
- Ability to select the difficulty level.
- Any copy has a hologram of Adam Malysz's Authentic product.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 7.56 / 10 calculated out of 2572 players' votes.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 300MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card