developer: Bandai Namco Entertainment
publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Game mode: single player
In a dying world called Sylvarant, legend has foretold that one day a Chosen One will appear from amongst the people and the land will be reborn. As Lloyd Irving, joined by his close friends Genis Sage and Collet Brunel, venture forth upon a quest to return your world to health. Enter an exquisite landscape of beautiful cel–shaded graphics by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima and high–quality anime cut scenes. Dive into a unique, real time battle system. Execute and combine hundreds of special attacks and magic spells. The line between good and evil blurs in this immersive, emotionally charged epic adventure where the fate of two interlocked worlds hangs in the balance.
* Intricate, emotionally charged storyline provides over 80 hours of epic gameplay.
* Enter a world of high quality anime cut scenes and become absorbed in a beautiful cel-shaded characters designed by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima.
* Unprecedented character-building flexibility: level up to suit your own gameplay style, build or break relationships as you see fit and marvel as the storyline changes according to your decisions.
* A completely real-time, 3D battle system featuring hundreds of special attacks, combos, spells and summons to choose from.
* Dozens of mini-games and side quests for virtually unlimited replay value.
Uses: memory card
Sony PlayStation 2
Uses: memory card 8 MB
PC / Windows
Recommended: Intel Core i3-530 2.93 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 560/Radeon HD 7850 or better, 7 GB HDD, Windows 7/8 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Due 2.4 GHz/AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce 8800 GT/Radeon HD 4830 or better, 7 GB HDD, Windows Vista