Tetrobot is the most popular and robust driller robot on earth, but perfection does not exist. That’s why I, Maya, created its microscopic brother: Psychobot.
Help me guide Psy inside Tetrobot’s gears and circuits: by absorbing blocks of matter and throwing them around, we can fix everything. Learn how pipes, lasers and other electronic devices work, where valuable memory blocks are hidden and how you can transform slimes.
The owners of damaged Tetrobots from all over the world count on us, cause we are the only people who can fix their beloved robots.
- Pure puzzle gameplay for players who love to challenge their brain.
- 50+ levels to play and many more secrets to unlock.
- Original soundtrack composed by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira, Blocks That Matter, Exodus…)
- Discover what happened to Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15 years after Blocks That Matter.
- Steam Features : Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Workshop integration (level editor included).
Last updated on 11 April 2016
Game mode: single player
User score: 0,8 / 10 based on 26 votes.
PEGI rating Tetrobot and Co.
Tetrobot and Co. System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- graphic card (compatible with DirectX 9.0c)
- 600 MB HDD
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8