developer: JoWooD Entertainment AG
publisher: JoWooD Entertainment AG
Game mode: single player
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Have fun learning to be a burglar!
Petty crime does not will not improve your standings in the professional thief community, so you have to undertake the most spectacular and stylish robbery ever, the Sting ...
The player has to work towards this objective, increasing his fame, or rather notoriety. Getting to know the right people and doing successful jobs are the stepping-stones to this goal. However, there is no way you can do a job alone, you need mates to help you, and they will all want their share of the loot. It makes sense to keep their number as low as possible. Of course, the better known they are, the better they perform.
... and then comes the sinister Ministry of Power.
- The Sting! has the biggest virtual town ever seen in a computer game! Complex and idiosyncratic life forms
- 20 large places to burgle, such as a food factory, the grave digger's house, the freight terminal, the bank, …
- 70 additional buildings, several of which can be broken into.
- A vivid town with passers-by, traffic and a taxi system.
- Over 60 different NPCs, most of whom are ready to commit burglary.
- Over 50 different getaway vehicles; trucks, sports cars, etc.
- Security measures to overcome: alarm systems, CCTV, sensors, microphones, .
Game score 7.86 / 10 calculated out of 816 players' votes.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 300MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card