developer: Red Storm
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: Internet / split screen, players: 1-8
game language: English
game release date for PS2:
Bogota, a few months after the Cuban events...
While the Cubans revel in their newfound democracy, the Colombian drug cartel that financed the failed revolution has moved on, and is readying a retaliatory blow against its own American-allied government. Powerful explosions rock the Colombian capital, including one that severely damages the American embassy. Hearing the Colombian government's cry for support, the U.S. sends in the Ghosts to deliver deadly justice to the Colombian cartel and end their ever-accelerating agenda of terror.
- Experience Jungle Warfare in a new Colombian campaign.
- Join intense online battles in cooperative or adversarial modes in up to 31 multiplayer maps.
- Give verbal command to your elite squad of Ghosts to achieve the 16 missions of the 2 campaigns.
- Also includes the Cuban based Island Thunder campaign.
- 10 multiplayer modes including cooperative gameplay
Game score 6.5 / 10 calculated out of 33 players' votes.
Sony PlayStation 2
Uses: Network Adaptor, memory card