This guide to Layers of Fear is a complex collection of all the most important information about the latest installment of the acclaimed horror series from the Bloober Team studio. Along with a detailed walkthrough of all the game's acts, you'll also find information about alternative endings. Besides you're gonna find answers to the most frequently asked questions and important tips which will help you in the game.
- Layers of Fear: Guide content
- Layers of Fear: Quick Start Tips
- Layers of Fear: Walkthrough and Endings
- Layers of Fear: FAQ
- Layers of Fear: PC system requirements
Layers of Fear: Guide content
The main part of the guide consists of a game walkthrough. Just like in the game, it has been divided into acts. Either one of them is related to a specific chapter of the story. In the walkthrough you will also find information about alternative endings to each of the acts of the story.
The FAQ section is a collection of answers to your most frequently asked questions about Layers of Fear.
Annex is a collection of basic information related to the game, such as controls, system requirements, and information about the localization of the game.
Layers of Fear: Quick Start Tips
- Look around - as befits a psychological horror, the surroundings in Layers of Fear often undergo sudden and disturbing metamorphoses. Appearing and disappearing doors, corridors, and passages are the norm in this game. If at some point in the game you're not sure where you should go, it's often helpful to just look around. Many paths will reveal themselves only when you look away for a moment.
- Read the scattered notes - the game's story is largely based on fragments of text scattered throughout the game world - letters, short notes, or excerpts from newspapers. What is important, most of them are read aloud when picked up. So if you want to get to know the dark history of Layers of Fear as much as possible, look for various textual collectibles.
- Return to earlier levels - the game is divided into several acts, each of them contains a specific, separate story. These are divided into the chapters. Although the game only supports a simple, automatic save system, you can choose the option to replay a specific part of the production from the main menu. So if you think that some important part of the story escaped you during the first approach, or you simply want to make a different decision during the game, feel free to use the option to return to the game from a specific chapter.
Layers of Fear: Walkthrough and Endings
In this guide, you will find a detailed walkthrough for each act of the game. The walkthrough also has solutions to the puzzles.
On the page dedicated to endings, you will learn everything about alternative paths leading to various finals of each act. You will also learn tips that will help you achieve the desired ending.
Layers of Fear: FAQ
The FAQ section is dedicated to the most frequently asked questions related to Layers of Fear (2023).
- Is there multiplayer or co-op? - On this page, you will learn about the available game modes.
- Is it a remake or a new game? - This page will explain to you how Layers of Fear (2023) relates to the rest of the series by Bloober Team.
- Can you die in Layers of Fear? - Here, you will learn everything about the death in the game.
Layers of Fear: PC system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4690/ AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB/ AMD RX 580 4GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- RAM: 8 GB
- Disk space: 20 GB
About Layers of Fear 2023 Guide
Author : Adam "Demerel" Celarek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Layers of Fear Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Bloober Team
- publisher: Bloober Team
- platform: PC, PS5, XSX
More About Layers of Fear
Dog days around the corner! June promises a downpour of new games, though! Some titles should keep us entertained all summer. No one will be bored, that's for sure.