Cult of the Lamb is a warmly received roguelike game in which we traverse an interesting world, fight enemies and, of course, strengthen our character. The latest update to the game introduced quite a few new features, including, among others, relics. In this guide you will learn how to get Kudaai and Clauneck relics in Cult of the Lamb.
How to get Kudaai and Clauneck relics in Cult of the Lamb
The latest update for Cult of the Lamb has added quite a bit of content. One example is relics, which are collectible items offering a variety of powers. Two of these relics are Kudaai and Clauneck, and it's these that players often have trouble acquiring.
- Kudaai relic - Head to the Smugglers Den and approach the big fish located in front of the store. Now all you need to do is interact with it.
- Clauneck relic - This item is located on the docks by the fishing spot, just behind the lighthouse.
Relics and other new items in Cult of the Lamb
Update 1.2.0 Relics of the Old Faith introduced 37 relics to collect. In addition, a new story has been added, which can be started after the main storyline, additional enemies, 16 minibosses, the ability to execute powerful attacks and much more.
A full description of all the new features can be found here. It is worth mentioning that until May 8 the game is discounted on Steam by 35%.
More about Cult of the Lamb:
- How to Kill Dissenters in Cult of the Lamb
- Cult of the Lamb - How to Cook Splendid Vegetable Feast
- Cult of the Lamb - How to Move and Remove Buildings