First mods for Diablo 2: Resurrected have appeared on NexusMods, enabling us to change various aspects of the game. These are early versions intended only for offline play and it is not yet known what the risk of ban is. We have already written about Blizzard's decision to block D2ROffline and D2Rmodding, so read the information posted on each mod's page carefully.
Better SP - a large mod changing quite a few elements in the game. The most important changes:
- More space in inventory, chest and Horadric Cube;
- Faster walking and running;
- Reduced stamina consumption;
- Mercenaries with more equipment (gloves, boots, etc.);
- Visible information about the item level;
- Numbered runes;
- Books and keys stackable up to 50 pieces;
- Arrows stackable up to 500;
- Cow level: increased number of enemies and chance to drop items;
- Horadric Cube: removal of gems and runes from items without destroying them;
- Horadric Cube: ability to create the Mark of Absolution;
- Ability to use skills in cities;
- Maximum skill level increased from 20. to 99;
- Faster mana regeneration;
- No limitation on experience gained on higher difficulty levels;
- Increased chance for high runes to appear.
Single Player Enjoyment Modpack - compilation of several mods. You can use all of them at the same time or only selected ones. Most important changes:
- Teleportation in cities;
- Increased stack of books and keys (100) and arrows (500);
- Faster gaining of experience;
- All types of items available to win through gambling;
- Infinite stamina;
- Cow level: Wirt's leg is not required to open the portal.
Lower Resist - lowers mob resistances at Nightmare and Inferno levels to 80%.
Splash damage to melee - all enemies in front of the character receive half damage of currently attacked enemy.
Simple Filter Mod - enables us to conveniently filter items that we pick up.
Hide Helmet - enables us to see the character without helmet.
Enemy Multiplier and 10X Monsters - increase the number of monsters during the game up to ten times (in Enemy Multiplier options are: x2, x4, x6, x8, x10).
Guaranteed Drop - every mob in the game drops at least one random item. Does not guarantee drops of unique items and high runes.
D2R Drop Mod - increases the chance of rare, unique and set items dropping from the strongest opponents.
We can only wait patiently for the next mods for Diablo 2: Resurrected. Knowing the rich output of modders for the original version of the game, we hope for refreshed versions of proven modifications, the most interesting of which we described here.