Persona 3 Reload is a remake of the Persona 3 Portable game, which has not only been graphically upgraded, but also mechanically updated to today's standards. Along with additional new features, classroom and test questions have been revamped. From time to time, when you are in school, you will have to solve a quiz, consisting of interesting questions, and if you do well, you will get rewards. One of the test questions is "which of the following is generated by a pantograph". You will find out the answer in our guide!
Persona 3 Reload (P3R) – Which of the following is generated by a pantograph Answer
The question presented below is actually one of many you can get in the game. What is more, as you know, besides the tests themselves, from time to time you will also have to answer a classroom quiz. If these are too difficult for you, visit a separate page of our guide with all answers!
- Question: Which of the following is generated by a pantograph?
- Answer: Electricity.
This question is very similar to the May classroom quiz, which is also about pantograph:
- Question: What do you call the device that helps generate electric power for the train?
- Answer: A pantograph.
If you are interested in more news about Persona 3 Reload, read also:
- Persona 3 Reload – Places Where People Dumped Their Waste in the Jomon Period Answer
- Persona 3 Reload – Should You Stay Awake or Doze off
- Persona 3 Reload – How to Recover SP Points