author: Damian Gacek
Soulstone Survivors - best builds; how to create
Combat in Soulstone Survivors is certainly not one of the easiest. However, this guide will tell you how to create powerful builds from the very beginning of your adventure with the game. Thanks to them you will be able to deal with your enemies.
Soulstone Survivors has won the hearts of fans. Many players fight in arenas with demons and try to defeat them. In this guide we will tell you how to create the best builds with which you will quickly beat enemies.
Best builds - general tips
- When choosing Skils pay attention to their rarity - if Epic quality is drawn, you have nothing to think about, just choose it.
- You do not have to always choose new active skills. You can only use a limited number of them anyway. Don't forget to upgrade the ones you have.
- Invest in Movement speed. Be constantly on the move during gameplay. You won't need much life if the enemy doesn't hit you.
If you liked this text, read also: Soulstone Survivors - Characters List; All Classes and How to Unlock.
Skills – general tips
- Learn how to summon a creature. Having allies on the map will help you once you are flooded with hordes of enemies.
- Cast frequency and Multi Cast – these are passive skills that will save your life.
- If possible, increase the field of effect of area attacks.
This is a sample build, with which I was able to pass The Scorching Valley with the Barbarian class without any problems, killing all the bosses, on the first attempt. They died instantly.
- Whirlwind – initial skill, however, I found that dealing damage around the hero is quite useful.
- Shockwave – makes the area under the enemy's feet hostile to him.
- Bomb Barrage – the area in front of you will be covered by bombs.
- Stomp – applies Stun and Fragility to enemies.
- Chaos Golem – these creatures are tough and stop enemies well.
- Shadow Bolt – several missiles that pierce through enemies in a line.
The above build could certainly be improved. However, it was more than enough to complete the first map in no time.