Recent extensive demonstration of Starfield fired the imagination of Bethesda fans, who got into analyzing the shared materials.
- One of these fans, known as RealGame6Klay, developed maps of two cities in the game - Atlantis and Akilla.
- The maps are very simple visually, but it's not their appearance that's the point here. The important thing is that they are quite accurate. The author has analyzed all the materials from Starfield made available so far and was able to produce quite convincing maps of both cities.
- Of course, the method based only on analyzing video footage has its limitations, and in the end the real maps probably look a little different, but still the result of this fan's work is impressive and gives a good idea of what these locations will offer in the game.
- RealGame6Klay himself hopes that now another fan, with more artistic talent than him, will take his maps and create a visually superior verrsion.
Bethesda is fortunate to have a large and very active fan community, so in the future we can expect a ton of creative projects related to Starfield. The most important manifestation of this will probably turn out to be mods. Numerous mods have repeatedly extended the life of several installments of The Elder Scrolls and Fallout and all indications are that it will be the same for the team's space epic.
Recall that Starfield is heading for PC, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X. The release will take place on September 6, this year. At the same time, the game will also be available on Game Pass, both on PC and Xbox consoles.
Recent video footage released by Bethesda has strongly piqued gamers' interest. For several days after the show, Starfield pre-orders were the biggest bestseller on Steam.
- Starfield - official website