In a few hours the early version of The Iron Oath, a tactical dark fantasy RPG developed by Curious Panda Games, will debut.
- The game will be sold in Steam's Early Access.
- The Iron Oath is developed exclusively for PC.
- The developers plan for Early Access to last 12 months, but warn that the period could extend if necessary.
- We don't know the price for now, but we do know that the Early Access version will be cheaper than the full release.
- A few days ago an extensive demo version of The Iron Oath appeared on Steam so everyone can check the game before buying it.
In The Iron Oath the player commands a group of mercenaries. In the course of the game our charges gain experience, grow old and eventually retire and we have to replace them with fresh recruits. The passing years and our decisions also change the shape of the whole land, opening new opportunities and bringing previously unknown threats.
- The Iron Oath - official website
Before buying the game it's worth getting acquainted with its system requirements. Unfortunately, only the minimum configuration needed to enjoy The Iron Oath was revealed.
The Iron Oath PC - minimum system requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 3.20 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.2 GHz
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 6870
- DirectX: 10
- RAM: 6 GB
- Disk space: 2 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7