author: Dawid Lubczynski
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Best Foot Knight Build (2022)
There are many character classes in Warhammer: Vermintide 2. In this article you will find information about Foot Knight Build. We will tell you how to create an invincible hero.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 has many character classes for which you can make countless builds. In this article you will read about our recommended build for the Foot Knight class.
General characteristics of the class
Foot Knight is a class that specializes in close combat on the front line. Its purpose is to provide safe distance for classes that fight from afar and defeat weaker, however more numerous mobs first.
If you are looking for builds for other classes, you may be interested in our other guides:
Foot Knight Build
- Main weapon: your main weapon should be a Halberd with the Swift Slaying trait. This weapon has a wide attack range. The trait, on the other hand, makes your critical hits increase your atack speed by 20% for 5 seconds. It will be good to have a crit chance stat on the weapon.
- Secondary weapon: the secondary weapon should be Repeater Handgun. The advantage of this weapon is continuous firing and piercing the armor of enemies. It is worth thinking about the Scrounger trait. Critical hits recover 5% of maximum ammunition.
- Necklace: since you will be on the front line, you need a necklace that will give you HP and stamina. As for the trait, the best choice will be Barkskin. It will enable you to increase your chances of survival by reducing damage by 40% for 2 seconds.
- Charm: desirable stats are crit power and atack speed. For trait, you should think about Decenter. It will extend the effect of your potions by 50%.
- Trinket: the most important statistic will be crit chance and curse resistance. A trait called Grenadier will give you a 25% chance that the grenade you use will not be consumed.
Striking multiple enemies in one swing grants temporary health based on the number of targets hit. Max 5 enemies.
Pushing an enemy increases attack speed by 15% for 3 seconds.
Deal 40% more damage to staggered enemies. Each hit against a staggered enemy adds another count of stagger. Bonus damage is increased to 60% against enemies afflicted by more than one stagger effect.
Rock of the Reikland
Protective Presence's size is doubled and also grants 20 lock cost reduction.
It's Hero Time
Resets the cooldown of Charge when an ally is incapacitated.
Numb to Pain
Valiant Charge grants invulnerability for 3 seconds.