This Road 96 game guide is a compendium of knowledge on how to beat the game. Our guide will help you find your way in the game. We've described all the story tasks and the path you need to take to reach one of the available endings. The guide also includes pages on purely technical matters, such as system requirements and controls.
- Road 96: Guide contents
- Road 96: Quick beginner's guide
- Road 96: All chapters, walkthrough
- Road 96: The basics
- Road 96: Game's length
- Road 96: PC system requirements
Road 96: Guide contents
The Road 96 game guide opens with a short but important guide to the basics of the game. This mainly includes the beginner's guide that everyone planning to play the game should check out. We've also described the numerous endings, which vary depending on your choices and the way the game is played.
The second chapter is the entire Road 96 walkthrough. We described in detail one of the ways to deal with all the tasks available in the game. It will help you progress the storyline without any problems. Owing to the nature of the game, the various characters, and the abundance of options, keep in mind all the potential changes that may occur during the story. However, the tasks that need to be completed will always look the same, and it is these that we will focus on in our walkthrough. We will guide you through one of the available routes to the game's ending. However, nothing prevents you from creating your own paths and choices. In this case, our guide will come in handy if you get lost while completing one of the tasks.
The final part of the guide is the appendix, where you'll find: accessibility, system requirements, controls, achievements and information on the game's length.
Remember, the story unfolding in Road 96 is entirely dependent on your choices. Our guide provides the path we recommend, but there are more available routes. Pay attention to the choices you make, your relationships with other characters, and ways of beating the game. Every choice in Road 96 has an impact on the ending.
Road 96: Quick beginner's guide
- Take care of your stamina level - it often determines your chances of survival. You should keep the bar constantly filled, so that it won't run out and kill your character in an emergency. The bar can be filled by eating, drinking and sleeping.
- Focus on your choices - Road 96 is a game where choices play the main part. They allow you to advance the story, solve riddles, and meet new characters. They are the basis of the whole game. Your choices have a direct impact on the ending.
- Always carry enough money with you - it will make it easier to survive and escape. Earn money whenever possible so that you always have some on hand. For example, you can spend it to get help in your escape.
- Look around carefully - the game world is overflowing with interesting content. You can find collectibles or clues in various places. These can make the game easier or save the lives of your characters.
- Collect new skills - they will unlock new interactions, allowing you to explore the world from a different perspective. The skill system is important, because it changes the approach to the game and to the escape, which has a direct impact on the endings.
You can find more starting tips on a separate page: Beginner's guide.
Road 96: All chapters, walkthrough
Below is a list of all six chapters of the game Road 96.
- Chapter 1 - this page of the guide contains information on the tasks available in Chapter 1 of the game. You will learn the basics of the gameplay and meet the first essential characters and the choices system.
- Chapter 2 - this page contains information on the tasks available in Chapter 2. We described how to drive the route quickly and safely and escape unharmed.
- Chapter 3 - the next page of the guide contains information on Chapter 3. We provide information on the tasks, characters, skills and escape requirements.
- Chapter 4 - this page of the guide contains a walkthrough of Chapter 4 of the game. We have described every important choice and the path you need to take to escape in this part of the game.
- Chapter 5 - on this page you will find information about the tasks in Chapter 5. We described how to drive the route quickly and safely and escape unharmed.
- Chapter 6 - this page contains a guide for the final chapter of the game. You'll learn how to reach the end, how to escape and how to affect the endings.
Road 96: The basics
- Endings - since Road 96 is a game of choices, it has several available endings. These depend on your choices and relationships with the characters. We've described the most important endings and how to reach them.
Road 96: Game's length
Road 96 is a game that you can complete in about 5/7 hours. It all depends on your skills, choices and ideas.
To learn more about the game's length, check out the following page: Game Length.
Road 96: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060
- Disk space: 15 GB
- GPU memory: 3 GB
More information about the system requirements can be found on the page: System requirements.
About Road 96 Guide, Walkthrough
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Road 96 Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: DigixArt Studio
- publisher: Ravenscourt
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX