The following guide to Outlast Trials is a compendium describing the next installment in the popular series of survival horror games. Here you will find all the most important pieces of information about the game. Below, you can find walkthroughs of particular chapters in the game.
- Outlast Trials: Guide content
- Outlast Trials: All missions, walkthrough
- Outlast Trials: FAQ
- Outlast Trials: PC system requirements
Outlast Trials: Guide content
In the first chapter of the guide, you will find a walkthrough of the entire game. Here you will find descriptions of individual stages along with instructions on how to complete them.
The second chapter contains answers to questions that may arise during the game. Here you will learn, among other things, how to manage a fairly limited inventory. The whole thing ends with an appendix, in which you will find the system requirements.
Outlast Trials: All missions, walkthrough
Outlast Trials is divided into four different programs. Each of them consists of a series of tasks you have to perform. Their list is as follows:
- Kill the Snitch: on this page you will find an overview of the first trial in the game. As the name suggests, you have to eliminate the problematic person.
- Cancel the Autopsy: a challenge in which you have to activate three mechanisms using keys.
- Sabotage the Lockdown: in this challenge, you must power the exit gate.
- Grind the Bad Apples: a challenge in which you have to transport dolls through a train tunnel.
- Punish the Miscreants: in this challenge, you have to find the puppets and throw them into the shredder.
- Open the Gates: the name is self-explanatory. Your goal is to open three gates.
- Cleanse the Orphans - during this trial you must give the children their first communion.
- Feed the Children - in this challenge, you need to find the ingredients for the soup.
- Foster the Orphans - this challenge is about opening the gates and helping the orphans to reach the titular foster family.
- Unlocking Program X - on this page you will find a brief description of what Program X is. We have also included information on how to unlock it.
- Reborn - here you will find a description of the final task.
Outlast Trials: FAQ
- How to manage your inventory? - on this page of the guide you will find information about the items which are the most important for survival.
- Does the game feature crossplay? - on this page, you will find out if the game has crossplay.
Outlast Trials: PC system requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Disk space: 30 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
You can read the full system requirements of Outlast Trials on a separate page of the guide.
About Outlast Trials Guide
Author : Agnieszka "aadamus" Adamus for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
The Outlast Trials Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Red Barrels
- publisher: Red Barrels
- platform: PC