The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe game guide explains how to unlock all of the game's endings. We've also described how to get all the achievements.
The All Endings section includes walkthroughs for all the endings available in The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe. This page explains how to get both new and old endings.
You'll also learn how to unlock specific achievements in the FAQ section. We've also explained how to access new content.
- Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe: Quick beginner's tips
- Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe: All endings
- Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe: FAQ
- Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe: PC system requirements
Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe: Quick beginner's tips
- Try to break the game. While playing, try to go outside the map, jump out a window, go through barriers, etc. You can get several endings this way.
- Be meticulous. If you want to get all of the achievements, you need to be willing to take the same paths while slightly changing up what you do each time. To avoid becoming overwhelmed by the number of choices, stick to one road until you've exhausted all of your options.
- You have to be patient. The game will change slightly as you replay it, depending on certain decisions you make. Locked passages become open (and vice versa). As a result, not all endings/achievements will be available in every playthrough.
- Spite the narrator. You need to be willing to defy the mysterious voice in order to unlock all of the endings and content. If they tell you to go somewhere, ignore them, stay put, or take a different route. You'll discover unexpected endings and lines of dialogue this way.
- Close doors. Closing doors can occasionally lead to unexpected dialogue. It's also necessary to get endings which require you to stay in a given location for a certain period of time.
Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe: All endings
For ease of reference, we've divided this section into 4 parts:
- before choosing a door - in several cases, you can finish the game before having selected a door;
- right door - here you'll find the endings that require you to through the door on the right;
- left door - these endings can be obtained by entering the door on the left;
- new content - these endings were added to the game in the Ultra Deluxe version.
- 8 ending - this hidden ending is a tribute to the fans and gives them an altered demo of the original Stanley Parable.
Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe: FAQ
This section of the guide provides answers to all questions you may have. You will learn how to unlock all achievements and how to access the new content.
- New content - how to unlock? - this page of the guide explains how to get access to the new content added in the Ultra Deluxe version.
- Jump - how to unlock? - Here you will learn how to jump in the Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe game.
Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe: PC system requirements
Below you will find the minimum system requirements for The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe.
- Operating system: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel i3
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 450
- Disk space: 5 GB HDD
Keep in mind that the Ultra Deluxe edition's minimum requirements are higher than the system requirements of the base game.
About Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe Guide
Author : Damian "Czarus" Gacek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Galactic Cafe
- publisher: Crows Crows Crows
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX