This page of our guide to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 has information about creating your own park. You can spend hours on it, train your skills, and share your work with others.
Creating a park
Creating a new park is easy. You can do it right from the start of the game. Just select "Create a park" in the main menu.
Then click on the first window you see. We highlighted it in the screen above. You will be on a blank map where you can show off your building skills. Remember that it is best to have an idea for the map so it can have a logical structure.
A few tips
- Remove unnecessary items - no need to make your map littered with too many things;
- Don't be afraid to mix things up - it is a trial and error method; you have to bring your work to an end;
- Make sure you are able to perform the best combos - set the pieces in the right way to perform tricks with ease;
- You can save the map - you don't have to do it all at once. You can easily rethink your design;
- Unlock all elements - you get some elements of the environment by completing story maps and challenges.
Other players' parks
You can freely browse maps created by other players. That way you can support their creativity. Download, browse, and enjoy the new parks. Some of them can make it easier for you to learn the basics of the game, while others will be great for professional players.