A Clash of Kings is a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband created by Cozur. The project is based on the series of books by author George R. R Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire and the modification is named after the second book in the series, during which time the modification takes place.
This is incredibly rich mod and the list of features is simply staggering:
- Brand new map:covering all of Westeros and the western part of the continent of Essos, it is probably the most detailed Mount and Blade: Warband map ever made.
- 20 unique factions:amongst them The Stormlands, Pentos, Volantis, Dorne and The North, populated by more than 300 new lords and ladies, all of them canon, with custom facial features, hairstyles and clothing.
- More than 1000 items: Based on various medieval periods and regions, from England in the 11th century to Byzantium in the 13th, as well as many GoT armor pieces, A Clash of Kings currently contain more than 1000 items.
- New mercenaries: including Sellsword Pikemen, Hedge Knights, Dornish Skirmishers and Ironborn Sellswords.
- 26 brand new companions: with such illustrious names as Ser Jasper Rivers, Yohnas, Alexos Sand, Martyn Snow and Colin the Mute, who does not speak. Because writing dialogue gets tiresome.
- Completely new banners for every lord: all of them canon, with a few exceptions. All of them double the resolution of the vanilla Mount and Blade banners, for added enjoyment and overall quality.
- New map icons: with unique icons for most major cities and castles such as King's Landing, Volantis, Winterfell etc.
- Sea travel: sail on the high seas, fight pirates, get captured or drown.
- 26 new OSP scripts: ranging from a bank script to leave you in debt, to a script allowing you to buy your troops ale.
- New custom made scenes for such iconic locations as Storm's End, Moat Cailin, The Eyrie, King's Landing and The Bloody Gate. All in all, more than 80 custom made locations.
- An invading faction: at an undisclosed point in the game, Westeros will be invaded by a fleet of mysterious sellswords. They carry black banners, banners with golden skulls and banners with griffins. And they have landed in the Rainwood!
- Buy Unsullied: You can buy Unsullied from a travelling slaver.
- Completely redone terrain: the terrain codes have been completely overhauled, making for a much better looking experience.
- Many graphical tweaks: a Clash of Kings contains thousands of updated textures, to bring you an immersive experience.
- New unique quests: visit Manfred in White Harbor to receive your first quest.
- Random events: you will have do deal with everyday occurrences, such as sleeping with men, cutting your hand with a knife, or getting a punch in the jaw from a madman.
How to install:
1.Download the archive.
2.Extract the archive to „... MountBlade Warband\Modules”
3. In configuration menu change „Native” to desired mod.
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org