Our Amnesia The Bunker guide will allow you to escape from the titular bunker. Step by step, we will guide you through all stages of the game. Moreover, you will find here helpful tips for beginners, which will make starting your adventure with this game much easier.
- Amnesia The Bunker: Guide content
- Amnesia The Bunker: Tips and Tricks
- Amnesia The Bunker: All missions, walkthrough
- Amnesia The Bunker: Game length
- Amnesia The Bunker: Language versions
- Amnesia The Bunker: System requirements
Amnesia The Bunker: Guide content
In our guide, we primarily focus on outlining the stages of the game, and explaining how to solve the most challenging puzzles and deal with dangerous adversaries. Our starting tips will help you better understand the rules of the game and introduce you to the basic mechanics. Here you will also find useful information about how and where to look for codes on dog tags.
The appendix includes pages describing all supported language versions of the game as well as hardware requirements for PC. Furthermore, you will also familiarize yourself with the controls, game length, and whether Amnesia The Bunker is available in Game Pass.
Amnesia The Bunker: Tips and Tricks
- Save your ammunition - weapons, although very helpful, won't kill the Beast, only scare it away. Use it only as a last resort when you have no other choice.
- Watch out for rats - they are dangerous, they can kill you with just a few bites, and they can also follow the smell of blood. That's why if you're injured, it's better to heal quickly.
- Memorize the layout of the rooms - it will be very helpful in case of escaping from the Beast. By running forward without any thought, you have a huge chance of ending up in a dead-end alley, together with the monster.
- Be quiet - every noise, even the smallest one, can attract the attention of the Beast. That's why, if you want to avoid confrontation with the monster, it's better to avoid making loud noises and crouch instead of running.
You can find more useful tips on a separate guide page: Tips and tricks.
Amnesia The Bunker: All missions, walkthrough
In our guide, you will find a comprehensive walkthrough fore the entire game. We provide solutions to the most important puzzles, hints on how to avoid the Beast, and find key items.
Amnesia The Bunker: Game length
Completing the plot of Amnesia The Bunker will take from 4 to 6 hours. This time may be extended a bit if you want to find all dog tags and notes.
You can find more information about this on a separate page of the guide: Game length.
Amnesia The Bunker: Language versions
On the Language versions page you will find a list of all languages available in Amnesia The Bunker. At the end of the page we explain how to change the language.
Amnesia The Bunker: System requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX 2.4 GHz
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 5750
- DirectX: version 11
- RAM: 4 GB
- Disk space: about 35 GB
More information about the recommended requirements can be found on a separate page of the guide: System requirements. Additionally, you will also find information there about whether the game is verified on Steam Deck.
About Amnesia The Bunker Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Norkowski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Amnesia: The Bunker Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Frictional Games
- publisher: Frictional Games
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, XSX