Report problems with download to [email protected]
Transmissions - Element 120 is a mod for Half-Life 2, created by Shokunin Studios.
Transmissions: Element 120 is a short, free, single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls.
The story takes place at a mysterious date & location after the events of Half-Life: Episode 2. Where are you? Why have you been sent?
TE120 is the result of over 2 years of nights & weekends creating custom levels, code, models, sounds, and more by a single developer. To help bring the Source Engine up to date several new features are included:
- Enhanced dynamic lighting
- Integrated Source Shader Editor 0.5 for enhanced post processing & lighting
- Improved support for complex physics structure
- Support for super massive physics objects
- Pre-processed AO
- Improved AI and group behavior on multiple AI types
Extract to „...Steam\steamapps\SourceMods” and relaunch Steam.
- Last update: Sunday, May 17, 2015
- Genre: Action
- File size: 367.6 MB