Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, created byBack to the Future: Modding Team.
Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a full conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.
Some of the Features that will be in Back to the Future: Hill Valley are:
- 5 different eras of Hill Valley: 1885, 1955, 1985, Alternative 1985, and 2015.
- New Vehicles to correspond to the different times
- New Peds to correspond to the different times
- Spontaneous and Instant Time Travel
- New effects and sounds to accompany the time travel sequences
- Flying Hover mode for the Cars and Trains of the future.
- Custom Radio Stations
- Reenactments of scenes from the films.
- A Remote Controlled Delorean
- Doc's Time Train
Mod offers an installer.
- Last update: Monday, November 16, 2015
- Genre: Action
- File size: 156.8 MB
Report problems with download to [email protected]