Supply Drops For Single Player is a mod for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, created by .Twi.
This mod allows you to play the new weapons and items created by .Twi in singleplayer, including each gun, grenade, and even the new sights!
This mod will let you play with the new guns in all Raven Shield maps, as well as Athena Sword and Iron Wrath maps, if you have them installed.
IMPORTANT: This mod REQUIRES OpenRVS version 1.1 or later! If you do not have the most recent OpenRVS version, you can get it at rvsgaming.org OR moddb.com/games/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-3-raven-shield/downloads
To install (simple version):
1. Copy the file SupplyDrop.mod and the entire folder SupplyDrop to your Ravenshield/Mods folder.
2. Run your game, and go to the Options menu. Choose the Custom Game section, and activate the supply drop.
3. Go back to the main menu, and play the game!
o install (advanced version):
NOTE: You do NOT need to follow these instructions UNLESS you specifically want to add these guns to A DIFFERENT mod or expansion pack, such as R6 Zombies or Athena Sword.
You can install the new weapons INSIDE of any other mod or expansion pack if you like. This will allow you to use the new weapons in Zombies mode, or to play the Iron Wrath campaign, etc.
1. Install the supply drop following the simple version (above).
2. Go into the SupplyDrop/System folder, and copy the 2 files SupplyDropSP.u and SupplyLoc.int. Paste them in the System folder of each mod you want to install the guns in. For example, to play with the new weapons in Zombies, go into the Zombies folder, then into the System folder, and paste the two files there.
3. In your Ravenshield/Mods folder, open up the *.mod file of each mod you want to install the guns in. Right below the line [Engine.R6Mod], paste these three lines:
4. Save and close. Start your game, and use the Options > Custom Game menu to activate your mod of choice!
NOTE: If you follow this method, you may notice that the default Raven Shield guns don't get the new optics in your chosen mod. To fix this, activate the SupplyDrop mod first, then activate your chosen mod.
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org