Bronze Age Empires is a mod for Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms, created by thewanderingknight.
"Bronze Age Empires" is a modification for "Medieval II Total War" with its expansion "Kingdoms" (required), set in the Late Bronze Age.
- 20 Factions: (Egypt, Libyans, Babylonia, Assyria, Elam, Gutians, Mycenae, Thebes, Troy, Hittites, Arzawa, Kaskians, Mitanni, Nairi, Phoenicia, Amurru, Arameans, Dorians, Mysians, Sea Peoples)
- 199 Regions. Map spans from the Greece to Iran.
- New models, portraits, units, UIs, scripts and much more, all set in the Late Bronze Age Era.
- Aurei Imperii DOES NOT support Real-Time Battles. You can not play custom, historical or normal campaign battles.
- Starting Date: 1290 BC.
- Medieval II Total War complete installation.
- 1 of the 4 Kingdoms Campaigns.
1- Extract to your Medieval II Total War\mods.
2- Go to the new folder BAE_v07 in your Medieval II Total War\mods.
3- Use the "Executable" batch file to launch the mod.
4- Play and have fun.
In case of troubles use Steam Mod Fixer installer
- Last update: Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- Genre: Strategy
- File size: 1002.9 MB
Report problems with download to [email protected]