Report problems with download to [email protected]
Improved Garrisons is a mod for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, created by Sidies.
Customize your fief management with recruiters, advanced troop training with templates, automatic garrison recruitment, a standalone UI, custom parties with orders and more!
Improved Garrisons is a Mount & Blade Bannerlord mod which aims to improve the management of your castles and settlements. With this mod each of your fiefs will gain an Improved Garrison which allows the usage of new advanced and customizable features such as recruitment, garrison training and guard parties which use a custom AI to defend your fiefs region.
- Configurate each Castle or Settlement individually
- Activate & Deactivate the mod as you wish. Ongoing campaign or new one doesn't matter!
- Manage your Improved Garrisons from everywhere on the map
- A compact overview of each of your fiefs. You have an overlook about which of your settlements, castles or villages are under attack, are destroyed or are in peace
- Recruit new troops automatically from nearby villages to your garrison
- Recruit prisoners automatically overtime
- Set a threshold to which the mod will recruit new troops. If the threshold is reached (like 100 default) no more units will be recruited to the garrision
- Create Recruiter parties
- Recruiters recruit troops from outside of the garrisons region (the fief and it's villages)
- Recruiters can be told to recruit troops of a specific culture
- Tell the recruiters how many troops to recruit
- Tell the recruiters to only recruit elite troops and they will collect your battanian archers for you!
- Train garrisoned troops automatically
- Use a Template Manager to customize and apply your very own training template
- The Improved Garrison will automatically upgrade troops according to your training template
- Training templates are synchronized across all your saves
- Compose & train your next army as you wish in your garrisons
- Templates may be unique for each garrison. Use one to train an Empire army and another to train your Khuzait Bow Riders
- The Improved Garrison will automatically recruit all needed troops for your training template. Just select the type and number of units you want and wait for the recruitment and training to be finished
- Establish Guard parties out of your garrison troops
- Guard parties can be given different orders
- Guard parties defend your villages, castles and settlements
- You can order Guard parties to follow you into war. They help you siege and in your field battles
- Order Guard parties to defend clan parties like caravans or other companions parties
- Guard parties capture prisoners for you and even sell them
- Guard parties are self-sufficient. They refill with new troops from the garrison if you wish and heal themselves if wounded
- Guard parties buy horses from towns if you wish to gain additional movement speed
- Guard parties acquire loot from killed parties and sell it
- Guard parties are smart. They use their own special AI which thinks about stuff like "I should defend XY village", "I shouldn't attack XY party it is to fast or to strong", "I should go back to a settlement and heal my units", and much more!
- Set the mod values as you wish with an in game configuration menu
- Adjust many base game Garrison related settings
- Turn this mod for AI on/off (turn it on if you want a challenge. Try it!)
- Transfer Garrison units from one Garrison to another
- Enable cheats related to your garrison like Garrison's donít need food or disable the garrison costs
- And probably much more I forgot to mention or included in a new update (I don't always update this list)
(You can savely install & update this mod even with an ongoing campaign)
Download the mod manually from this website
Extract the file
Copy and paste the downloaded folder ImprovedGarrisons to [your_steamAppsfolder]/common/Mount & Blade II Bannerlord/Modules
Now go into the pasted ImprovedGarrisons folder ImprovedGarrisons/bin/Win64_Shipping_Client and right click the file ImprovedGarrisons.dll. Check at the bottom of the opened window if you find a tick-box called "Unblock". Tick the box and press ok. If you don't have this option you are already good to go.
Start the the game from Steam
In the Launcher find and press Mods
Find Improved Garrisons and activate it
(You can savely deinstall the mod even with an ongoing campaign)
Activate the "delete all Improved Garrisons Parties" option ingame in the configuration menu of Improved Garrisons
Save & quit the game
Deselect the Improved Garrisons mod in the M&B Launcher
- Last update: Saturday, June 19, 2021
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 162.3 KB