developer: h2f Informationssysteme
publisher : Rondomedia
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
17th of February 1915: „Captain, we are on sight! At 120 degrees – a Britain battle cruiser!“ – „Lieutenant: initiate emergency-diving! “ – Fortunately, the battle cruiser is ten kilometres away and had not yet spotted them. Dived on 25 meters they come closer to the enemy, blind, nearly invisible and noiseless. The unnatural silence is just disturbed by the creak of the hull…
As German Commander you take control of compass and depth rudder of the four most important German submarine-boats in the First World War. Lead your buddies through mine fields to hostile target areas and keep fuel and ammo in view. Map out a strategy in the chart room, use the new radio telegraphy and observe repair work among the long see passages.
But the most important thing: survive!
„Switch to periscope depth!“ – „Captain, the enemy is ahead… and… they had spotted us!“ –
Only 2.8 kilometres left, to the 710 feet colossus, whose 1.000 men strong crew has already started to fire the first guns to your submarine boat. You choose torpedo tube 1, define run-depth, speed and firing angel of the torpedo… „Fire! “ 1 minute and 39 seconds later the torpedo bashes its target and detonates. A moment later the second out of pipe 2. You watch the battle cruisers metal bursting, while the giant sinks…
Attend to this unique simulation-experience and challenge as a Submarine-Commander exiting naval battles of the First World War!
* World wide, the first submarine boat simulation playing at the time of the First World War.
* Play in sight of the Germans.
* More than 50, partly historical correct missions in three campaigns.
* Four different German submarine boats controllable: Armada-Petrolboat, Armada-Dieselboat, UB-I and UC-II.
* Wide mission-generator.
* Lots of hostile relief units, like casing battle cruiser, destroyer, zeppelin and aircraft.
* Adjustable degree of reality, for different difficulties.
* Real-time-playing possible.
Game score 5.2 / 10 calculated out of 43 players' votes.
age requirements: everyone