Live an out of this time adventure! Realized by Benoît Sokal, this game is a must-play. The graphics are so outsanding you might just forget what your mission is about!!
He was pretty convincing, this old explorer. Bring back the eggs of the white birds from Amerzone, I beg of you... My expedition team is ready, ready for anything... So convincing, that you beleived him and now, lost in the middle of the jungle with soldiers at your chase, incredible heat and bugs, you realize that you were wrong to trust him!
* A very rich scenario that mixes reality and fiction.
* Backgrounds and animations of incredible beauty.
* More than 50 puzzles to solve.
* More than 200 locations to visit.
* Alluring sound track.
* A total immersion in the middle of the adventure.
* Move around in 360 degrees.
* Intuative interface
Game mode: single player
User score: 4 / 10 based on 96 votes.
Age restrictions Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy: Good for all ages.
Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 233 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- graphic card 8 MB (Riva 128 or better)
- Windows 95/98/Me/2000