Comanche 3 Release Date PC
Comanche 3 is the next installment of the flagship NovaLogic series. As in the previous ones, we become a pilot of one of the most advanced combat machines in the world - the Boeing Sikorsky RAH-66 helicopter. As we have already got used to it, the game was equipped with a modern graphic engine VoxelSpace 2, which reflects in detail the terrain (its shape, hills, forests, etc.), all buildings, ground installations and vehicles such as: helicopters, tanks and planes.
The game features 32 combat missions consisting of four campaigns (Gallant Venture, Frozen Friendship, Desert Endeavor and Firm Resolve) located, among others, in the Persian Gulf, Jordan, Siberia and Cuba of the future of 2003. The creators, like their predecessors, focused on playability, so controlling the helicopter is very simple and it takes just a few moments to master even the toughest maneuvers. Likewise, it is easy to learn how to use a weapon and it is limited to selecting a particular type of weapon and then pressing the Fire button.
- Three-dimensional graphical engine - VoxelSpace 2, more than 100 textured and mapped objects, photo-realistic terrain.
- Multi-player entertainment options over the local network and the Internet with the ability to play up to 10 people at the same time.
- Four campaigns with a total of 32 missions.
- The whole range of real weaponry such as Stinger and Hellfire rockets and a 20 mm caliber cannon.
- Various mission objectives: reconnaissance, escort, mass attacks on enemy positions, etc.
Years later, NovaLogic released a new version of the game, titled "The game is a great success". Comanche Gold with improved graphics, improved AI for computer-aided opponents and wings, and more than 400 new missions.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1 - 10
Media type: 1CD
User score: 8.6 / 10 based on 214 votes.
Age restrictions Comanche 3: Good for all ages.
Comanche 3 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 200MHz
- 32MB RAM
- graphic card