developer: Monte Cristo
publisher: TalonSoft Inc.
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 8
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Daytrader is a simulation of the operation of stock exchanges. We have 70 international exchanges dealing with sixteen different industrial sectors where we can start doing business. In the game we can play a few prepared scenarios, in which we have to be more entrepreneurial than our competitors. We can also start a new game and as a beginner stockbroker earn a fortune. We must remember, however, that unfortunate stock market speculation led to the bankruptcy of many a powerful company.
- More than 50 known international stock exchanges in seven different scenarios, such as the low value of NASDAQ, or the war of operating systems.
- Ability to do business in New York, London or Tokyo.
- News from more than 500 press releases, TV news and e-mails.
- Any stock exchange can change quotations up to 81 times a day.
- Decision support from financial advisors, lawyers and press agents. Issuing orders from the stock exchange floor, office or even a bar.
- More than 35 minutes of video clips.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 233MHz, 32MB RAM