developer: Pandemic Studios
publisher: THQ Inc.
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: split screen, players: 1-2
Sequel to the widely acclaimed hit Destroy All Humans! 2 takes the brands irreverent Sci-Fi action gaming experience into the swinging sixties with new and improved game features, open-world gameplay and co-op multiplayer. Set against a backdrop of free love, the Cold War and other 60s era icons, DAH 2 takes players around the world with an upgraded arsenal of weapons and enhanced mental abilities to battle a variety of enemies from secret agents and giant creatures, to Soviet Forces and alien warriors.
* Play As The Alien DAH turns the tables on traditional sci-fi action games allowing gamers to play as the Alien and take on the most feared enemy in the galaxy mankind
* Unleash Massive Destruction - Players have total freedom to destroy anything and manipulate everything in the world
* Probe the World Never leave the game world as you explore open-world game environments from Bay City (San Francisco), Albion (London), Takoshima Island (Tokyo) and Tunguska (Russia)
* Co-Op Multiplayer Team up with another player and Destroy All Humans together via split-screen Co-Op Game mode. Play through the entire single player game together or replay missions already completed in single player mode.
* New and Enhanced Weapons Old weapons like the Zap-o-Matic receive a destructive makeover while new weapons The Meteor Strike, Disclocator and Gastro Gun are added to the alien arsenal, along with new hidden weapons to discover
* New and Enhanced Mental Abilities All abilities are upgradeable and include old favorites like PK, Cortex Scan and Hypno Blast. New alien abilities include the Transmogrify, Mind Flash and Body Snatching abilities
* Developed by Pandemic Studios creators of critically acclaimed games Full Spectrum Warrior, Mercenaries and Star Wars Battlefront
Sony PlayStation 2
Uses: memory card 8 MB