Hitchcock: The Final Cut Release Date PC
THE UNIVERSE OF ALFRED HITCHCOCK
* A story inspired by the master's work.
* 15 minutes of extracts from some of his most successful movies.
* Backgrounds, graphics, cameras have been realized according to the rules of Hitchcock's art. Psycho - Frenzy - Shadow of a Doubt - Saboteur - Topaz - Torn Curtain
AN INVESTIGATION/ACTION GAMEPLAY
* Investigation mode : Close-up on specific objects allow adventure-like puzzles.
* Chase and shooting: the player will be facing situations in which he will chase or be chased, shoot or be shot.
* Interactive dialogs : subtle relationships will be allowed by choices in the dialogs, which can be vital when questioning someone.
* Automatic help : If the player is blocked at a certain point of the adventure, not knowing what the next step is, his psychic abilities will lead him to a new lead.
A BREATHTAKING STORY
Helped by your personal organizer, you will file the data of a story involving many different people, plots and sub-plots, understanding progressively what is happening. But never forget that the true soul of humans is always darker than you think. Let yourself be enthralled by the delicacy of this adventure that will make you shudder and laugh.
Game mode: single player
User score: 8 / 10 based on 90 votes.
Age restrictions Hitchcock: The Final Cut: 16+
Hitchcock: The Final Cut System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 300 MHz
- 64MB RAM