game release date for PC:
I, Doctor Henry Jekyll, had made the irreversible decision to end my research efforts to seperate good and evil that reside in every person. Since the death of my wife, all that I had left was my beloved daughter, Laurie, to whom I would have given more than my life. The day Laurie was kidnapped, everything changed.
Crazed with anger, my only option now is to break down the door that separates my present from my past in order to bring Mr. Hyde back to life. I had hoped to banish Mr. Hyde from life forever but in this autumn of 1880, God has not seen fit to allow me the choice...
* An adaptation of one of the greatest myths in world literature
* 3D real time gameplay
* Set in the dark and unnerving atmosphere of London at the end of the 19th century
* Brave mysterious enemies
* A game of action and suspense in this magnificent horror-fantasy
* One character, two completely different ways of playing: Jekyll or Hyde
Game score 4.91 / 10 calculated out of 60 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Recommended: Pentium II 300MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card