game language: English
game release date for PC:
The Hulk is a dynamic action game created in a characteristic console style. From the very beginning it should be added that Hulk is one of the most popular Marvel comic heroes (created in 1962 by Stan Lee), and the action of the game begins one year after the events presented in Anga Lee's 2003 blockbuster, "Agnieszka". "The Hulk". Players become Bruce Banner (and his alter-ego, the title Hulk) trying to stop the cruel Leader from creating an army of terrifying creatures to bring chaos to Earth. In order to create this military power Leader needs the energy of Hulka, and this energy was stolen by a treacherous professor Crawford and gathered in a special "sphere". Now the player's task is to prevent this power from being passed on to Leader. The action of the game depicts the pursuit of our hero behind a mysterious individual, who is to provide the "Sphere" to Leader and lead the player through a number of different locations located in San Francisco and the famous prison Alcatraz, to the seat of Leader himself.
- Two playable characters: Hulk and Bruce Banner.
- 30 extended levels, partly presenting locations known from the film and partly created specifically for the game.
- Interactive environment - practically every item can be lifted, thrown, destroyed or used as a weapon.
- The game features "old" Hulk's opponents, including Flux, Rampage and Half-Life.
- The voices have been cast by well-known film actors - Eric Ban in the role of Bruce.
- 25 different attacks or blows of Hulk, including "Sonic Clap" and "Gamma Slam".
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 7.35 / 10 calculated out of 679 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Processor Pentium III 700 MHz
- 256 MB RAM
- graphic card 32 MB
- 1.2 GB HDD