developer: Wicked Studios
publisher: Dreamcatcher / The Adventure Comp.
Game mode: single player
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Keepsake is an enchanting adventure game set in the Medieval magic school of Dragonvale. The story unfolds as the Main character Lydia arrives for her first day at school expecting to meet up with an old friend. To her surprise she finds the school completely deserted and her friend nowhere to be found. The only trace is an old puppet, a keepsake, she once gave her friend, lying on the floor. What could this all mean? Accompanied through the game by the enchanted wolf Zak, who is actually a dragon, Lydia slowly uncovers the magic school’s mystery.
- A deep and involving storyline where suspense and mystery await every turn.
- Explore a vast environment located in a Medieval Fantasy setting.
- Easy to use interface that evolves as new features become available
- 3rd Person gameplay powered by state of the art graphics engine
- A Unique hint system provides players in game assistance
- Tricky puzzles yet easy to play: the game challenges your wits rather than your dexterity
Game score 7.455 / 10 calculated out of 155 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium III 1 GHz, 512MB RAM, 32MB graphic card, 1.4 GB HDD