developer: SK iMedia
publisher: RockHippo Productions Ltd
Game mode: multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
MicroVolts is a fast paced action online shooter game developed by SK-imedia. Formerly know asn H.A.V.E Online but Iím guessing they decided to change it to make it sound more appealing. The game setting is like Toy story meets Counterstrike. Players can battle it out with stylish looking anime characters to boot! One might say that the game looks a bit like S4 league though.
* Unlimited Character Customization
* Strategic Teamwork
* Wide array of Arsenals to choose from
* Quick switching of weapons
* Various Maps
* Different Game modes such as Deathmatch team battle, Weapon restriction battle and more
For ages, a secret battle has been waged, going unnoticed right in our own backyard. No one knows for sure when or where the first toy declared war. Rumor has it that their uprising began with four original limited edition figures, code named MicroVolts.
Game score 8.0 / 10 calculated out of 92 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 7.8 / 10 calculated out of 18 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB - Vista/7)
- graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 GT or better)
- 2 GB HDD
- Windows XP/Vista/7