Perfect Ace: Pro Tournament Tennis Release Date PC
developer: Aqua Pacific
game language: English
Perfect Ace: Pro Tournament Tennis is another tennis simulator created by the English team Aqua Pacyfic. The player is given the opportunity to play the role of one of the thirty-two available virtual players who are very faithful replicas of the leading players in this sport. The use of motion capture and advanced 3D scanning techniques in the game development process allowed for a very accurate representation of the way players move around the court and many parameters related to appearance. Their breed, skin colour, height, body structure and, of course, facial appearance, including facial expressions, were taken into account. All this makes it possible for us to recognize the player we are dealing with right away.
The player can compete against others in single matches or choose the right partner and try their hand at a double tournament. The possibility of practicing particular plays in the "practice" mode was also not forgotten.
- Thirty-two realistic players, each with their own style of play and skills.
- Steen detailed modeled stadiums all over the world and with different types of surface - grass courts, brick courts, etc.
- Multiplayer mode allowing you to have fun together up to four players at the same time.
- Editor that allows you to create your own player's dreams, its double partner and opponents.
- Realistic player animations recorded using motion-capture technique.
- David Felgate, Jason Goodall and James Davidson (coaches of famous tennis stars: Jennifer Capriati, Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario and Tim Henman) as consultants involved in the game production process.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1 - 4
Media type: 1 CD
PEGI rating Perfect Ace: Pro Tournament Tennis