developer: Aqua Pacific
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
Real World Golf 2007 builds upon the huge success of the first title..still using the revolutionary Gametrak system to track your swing in real-time – no joysticks, just swing the club to play!
Key new features of the game provide detailed training and analysis to improve your game for real – like having a golf pro in your living room:
· Swing Trainer System –analyses and displays your swing plane, giving expert advice on how you can improve your swing. Fine tune your game to develop the perfect swing!
· Impact Analyser - shows exactly how you hit the ball. In-depth analysis of your club head as it comes through the ball showing the horizontal and vertical impact planes – see why the ball does what it does when you hit it!
Other new features include:
· 15 exciting courses including the world famous Ryder Cup course, the Belfry.
· Major new putting system - fully controllable putting, giving full control over the aiming and power, and taking green slope and speed into consideration.
· Added depth and longevity of play – introduction of the Pro Shop to buy new golfing equipment.
· New in-game dialogue from legendary commentator Peter Alliss as you play. Over five times as much dialogue as the first game.
· The trophy cabinet – you are now awarded trophies for achieving key milestones in the game – from simple things such as scoring a hole under par to the major achievements such as hitting a hole in one, or winning a major tournament.
· 15 Fully motion-captured playable characters
· Greatly improved course rendering visuals and audio
· New, detailed tutorials covering all aspects of golf.