Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: common screen, players: 1-2
game language: English
game release date for Wii:
• Two-Player Co-op Shooting: Invite friends and family to experience the horror alongside you in 2-player co-op mode.
• Revisit Classic RE Levels: Experience environments and areas from classic Resident Evil titles such as Raccoon City from Resident Evil 2 and the hidden Umbrella laboratory from Resident Evil: Code Veronica, as well as scenarios that will be all new to Darkside Chronicles.
• Fan Favourite Characters Return: Play as Leon S. Kennedy, protagonist of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4, his partner Claire Redfield, who appeared in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, and others still to be announced.
• Customizable Weapons: Players can upgrade and customize their weapons for each battle scenario. Each playable character can be specialized for a specific combat style.
• Dynamic Difficulty: In addition to the initial settings of Easy, Normal and Hard, the game’s difficulty level will adjust automatically based on the player’s skill level so that both old and new fans can have a fun and challenging experience.
• Collectibles Galore: For true Resident Evil devotees, archive items such as characters, enemies, old documents and movies can be found throughout the game.
Game score 8.3 / 10 calculated out of 123 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 9.8 / 10 calculated out of 20 players' votes.