Resistance: Fall of Man Release Date PS3
In Resistance: Fall of Man™, the U.S. and Britain band together in a last-ditch effort to save Europe and Asia from a horrific scourge. In mere decades, the Chimera – a species of unknown origin propagating a virus that converts other life forms into more Chimera – has overrun Russia and all of Europe. Humanity’s hope for survival is slim, and the tide of the battle rests on the shoulders of U.S. Army Ranger, Sgt. Nathan Hale.
* Players dive into a deep frightening story that rewrites the 20th century and pits the United States and Britain against a horrific species of unknown origin.
* Encounter a wide variety of fluidly moving characters and creatures that exhibit more sophisticated behaviors and interact with their environments more realistically.
* Greater processing power on PLAYSTATION®3 and Blu-ray Disc™ technology enables more immersive visual and sound effects that heightening the chaos of large-scale warfare.
* A powerful rendering engine allows a greater variety of highly detailed and interactive environments for a console FPS experience, including large battlefields and sprawling military command centers.
* Engaging single player campaign, a co-operative mode and one of the most complete multiplayer offerings in a console game.
* Insomniac Games has combined its passion for creating exotic weapons and vehicles with a proprietary physics system to create a unique human and alien arsenal.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1-32
Media type: 1 BD
User score: 7,8 / 10 based on 721 votes.
Pre-release expectations: 8.1 / 10 based on 7 votes.
PEGI rating Resistance: Fall of Man