Games similar to Roundabout
Take a trip with Georgio Manos, the world's first revolving chauffeur, as he spins and twists his way through the open world of Roundabout.
Roundabout is focused on the 1977 rise to fame story of Georgio Manos, the world's first revolving chauffeur. Players control Georgio as he spins passengers through the ridiculously twisty streets and back alleys that the town of Roundabout is famous for.
Mechanically, Roundabout is a multilayered take on open world exploration, streak based scoring, and puzzle traversal. That means developer put games like Crazy Taxi, Tony Hawk, Kuru Kuru Kururin, and about a dozen other inspirations in a blender, then molded result into the shape of a constantly rotating '70s limousine.
- Play as Georgio Manos, the world's first revolving chauffeur
- Open world puzzle action, featuring dozens of twisty streets, collectable pickups, and side missions
- Experience the groovy tunes and funky people of 1977 from the front seat of a revolving limousine
- A new spin on a classic romance story, told in revolutionary full motion video
- Upgrade your limousine with new features and paint jobs
Game mode: single player
User score: 0,9 / 10 based on 9 votes.
Age restrictions Roundabout: 16+
Roundabout System requirements
PC / Windows
- Core i5 3.6 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 650 or better)
- 4 GB HDD
- Windows 7(SP1)/8