developer: Rage Software
publisher: Rage Software
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network, players: 1 - 2
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Savage Arena is a game about the futuristic sport of dispute, which is a kind of derivative of today's football and rugby. It came into being at the end of the 21st century, when the Earth was going through the most serious social and economic crisis in its history, hunger, drug abuse and violence were spreading, and the government was corrupt and infirm. The elite of humanity has taken refuge in huge hemispheric and self-sufficient isolated zones, but beyond them there was still decomposition and demoralisation. Faced with this situation, the bosses of the mafia world introduced the game "Savage Arena", which is supposed to be an entertainment for the masses, in which participants could win arms, food and other necessary equipment.
- A violent, fast and with few rules, brutal game, many teams.
- Three-dimensional graphics, view from a moving camera.
- A curious futuristic atmosphere created by cybernetic accents, among others: vibrating sounds of actuators, buzzing power fields.
- Team promotion options, local and league games.
- Managerial options, team management, player training, treatment, team formation, etc.
- Requiring computer opponents.
- A whole range of parameters thanks to which the gameplay can change from a normal match to a bloody slaughter in an instant.
- Ability to use various weapons, guns, bombs and chain saws.
- Players characterized by seven variable parameters, among others: endurance, strength, speed, mobility, mentality, shooting and susceptibility to passing.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
age requirements: 16+
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 233MHz, 32MB RAM, graphic card