In Scribblenauts Unmasked- a DC Comics Adventure, Maxwell unites with Batman, Superman and the rest of The Justice League to restore order to the DC Comics Universe!
Challenge your imagination as you battle the mightiest villains in an exciting and action-filled adventure through Gotham City, Metropolis, Atlantis and other iconic locales from the DC Comics Universe. Enjoy endless replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that feature a different mission every time you play.
Bring out your inner super hero (or villain!) with the all-new Hero Creator by crafting completely original objects out of parts of existing DC Comics characters. Then assign unique properties to your creations and use them to solve puzzles, or share them online with friends – which they can use in game or further modify as they like.
- Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Enjoy endless replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that continuously generate different missions every time you play it.
- Create, edit and share your own personalized super hero or villain by using parts of existing objects from the expansive DC Comics universe. How will your Wonder Joker stack up...
- Need help looking for that perfect object to summon? Reference the in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and description of every object from the DC Comics universe.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet
User score: 7,6 / 10 based on 26 votes.
Pre-release expectations: / 10 based on 4 votes.
Age restrictions Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure: 12+
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure System requirements
PC / Windows
- Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- graphic card 256 MB RAM (GeForce 7800 or better)
- 2 GB HDD
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Internet connection