developer: Climax Studios
publisher: Global Star Software
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: split screen, players: 1-4
An abandoned mothership of Sirian origin is sending strange signals from the past, and there's only one man with the guns big enough to investigate – Sam "Serious" Stone. If Mental's forces beat Sam to this powerful time-traveling artifact, it's last call for humanity!
This is serious.
• Over 40 vibrant levels spread across three time periods: Ancient Rome, Feudal China, and Legendary Atlantis.
• A new arsenal of weapons, plus the return of some old favorites. 12 weapons for Sam to choose from in all.
• A horde of new, time period specific enemies for Sam to destroy!
• For the first time ever, put Sam behind the wheel of three serious vehicles: the Serious Jeep, the Serious Sub, and the Serious Combine!
• String kills together to activate a Super Combo Killing Spree. Sam scores higher and moves faster as the body count stacks up.
• A new scoring system encourages players to get high scores and earn Gold Medals. Collecting Medals allows players to unlock hidden levels, new features, cheats, and more!
• Two-player cooperative mode allows friends to play through the whole adventure together.
• Play multiplayer deathmatch games via splitscreen or online (PlayStation 2 version only). Up to 8 players can take part in the online insanity!
Sony PlayStation 2
- memory card
- Network Adaptor
- memory card