In Snow, you become a drug kingpin who earns fame and fortune selling illegal goods across the United States. As an up and coming drug lord you can order various characters to procure, smuggle and ultimately distribute the goods for you. You build structures like corrupt law firms and money-laundering nightclubs to compete for greater market share against your rivals. You also will need to take out certain key enemies in order to protect your interests and further expand your growing drug empire.
The game plays out across most of the western hemisphere during the glory days of illegal drug smuggling from Mexico and Colombia. You start with a few pounds of pot in 1975, and by the time the game ends in 1985, you will have built a vast cocaine trading empire that spans the entire U.S.
- Build infrastructure in US drug markets, at border entry points, and in Colombia and Mexico to increase the efficiency of your operations.
- Character based organization development challenges the player to put together the right team to go from small time operation to full fledged drug cartel.
- Frequent rewards: new characters and new equipment reward the player throughout the game.
- Non-linear interactive story unfolds as you progress through the game.
- Game story told through the use of innovative cell-shaded graphic novel style motion graphics
- Snow is the first story-driven empire building game ever created specifically for the Xbox.
- Snow merges edgy subject matter with business strategy.
age requirements: 16+