Steamland Release Date PC
Colorful crazy world of a fantastic planet. Bizarre plants, strange landscapes! Under these unusual conditions there arose steam-robots civilization. But there’s no peace there – robots are at war.
Day and night, rain and meteor shower, volcano and snow – nothing can stop armored trains which rush towards each other in order to have a cruel fight.
You need to develop your economy using given resources and to repulse attacks of various hostile creatures and elemental forces. The task is complicated by the fact that the locomotives can move only by railroad.
But your main objective is not just enemy defeating. After your long and difficult journey you’ll get to … what? This will be clear at the end of your mission.
* Easy to play both for children and grown-ups without sacrificing keen gameplay!
* 3D landscapes, changing weather conditions and shadow effects give us the overview about the fabulous world.
* Striking variety of fantastic units and weaponry completes this surprising civilization.
* 20 exciting missions of different complicacy and unpredictable plot!
Game mode: single player
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,5 / 10 based on 506 votes.
Age restrictions Steamland: Good for all ages.
Steamland System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium III 500MHz
- 128MB RAM
- 32MB graphic card (DirectX 8.1)