developer: Monolith Productions
publisher: Real Networks
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Tex's Atomic Big Bot Battles is an action game designed mainly for online gameplay, in which we fight in arenas using combat robots. The game created by Monolith for Real.com, the producer of streaming players, is based on its own engine LithTech 3D. The game requires a full version of RealArcade, enabling multiplayer gameplay on the Internet.
We start by constructing our own robots, which will participate in fights in arenas. We can choose such elements as body, coating, power supply, weapon and many others. There are several types of gameplay to choose from, from nine campaigns for a single player to a multi-player action on the Internet. In multiplayer mode there are available, among others, Domination, SlovBloc Circuit, BattleBall, Space Race and the Comet Cup.
- Nine robots to choose from - from small but fast to almost indestructible monsters.
- Ability to rebuild robots, change such elements as head, body, weapons and others.
- Many types of games to choose from: Domination, Atomic BattleBall, Space Race and others.
- Nine campaigns such as North American Circuit, SlovBloc Circuit, the Comet Cup and others.
- A full version of RealArcade.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 333MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card