The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Release Date GBA
Whether you choose solo or competitive play, The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past / Four Swords will keep your eyes, fingers, and mind occupied like no other game on Game Boy Advance!
* Classic adventure gaming at its finest, A Link to the Past seamlessly mixes brain-bending puzzles and supreme swashbuckling action.
* Up to four players can cooperate and compete in Four Swords -- where four Links fight together through some of the most wicked dungeons ever seen.
* Complete special tasks in Four Swords to unlock cool features in A Link to the Past -- and vice versa!
* Randomly generated dungeons in Four Swords ensure that the game is different each time you play.
In A Link to the Past, Link travels between the Light World and the Dark World, conquering fierce monsters and uncovering Hyrule's deepest secrets along the way. It's one of Link's most challenging adventures of all time!
What makes Four Swords so fun is the communication and cooperation it requires between the players. As few as two players can work their way through the game together, but it's infinitely more fun with a full roster. The dungeon puzzles have been designed to demand that multiple heroes solve problems and slash foes together, but even as you cooperate, you compete against your friends to see who can collect the most Rupees. The ensuing action is pure multiplayer bliss.
The more you play Four Swords, the more of Four Swords there is. Every time you play, the dungeons are different than the last time you plundered them. Four Swords creates a dungeon level by randomly selecting a dungeon setting -- a vast area with many set challenges -- then dropping a randomly selected new dungeon part into it. As you gain more keys and experience, obstacles become more challenging and levels become more difficult. There are dozens of settings and parts available for each separate area, so you'll always be challenged with new dungeon levels!
Game mode: single / multiplayer
User score: 8,6 / 10 based on 129 votes.
PEGI rating The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past System requirements
Game Boy Advance
- additionally (GBA): link-cable