publisher: 2K Sports
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: split screen / common screen, players: 1 - 4
The official game
In Torino 2006, up to four players go head to head, chase records, create their own competitions based on the offered sports or take up the challenge of competing in every discipline. Every competition takes place at exact recreations of the original venues, for example in the speed skating oval of Lignotto, the spectacular bobsleigh run of Cesana Pariol or the ski jumping hills of Pragelato.
The breathtaking setting of the Alps, the jubilation of thousands of spectators, the camera teams and TV commentators all make for an unparalleled Olympic sensation.
- Eight disciplines with 15 different competitions
- Realistic presentation of sports and disciplines
- Intuitive controls means everyone can get into playing very easily
- Amazing long-term motivation through desire to improve every time or to knock up to three other players off the Olympic throne.
- Beautiful winter scenery with realistic depiction of the real venues.
- Alpine skiing: menís downhill, menís Super-G, womenís giant slalom, womenís slalom
- Ski jumping (normal hill and large hill)
- Cross-country skiing: Menís 1.5 km sprint
- Nordic combined (ski jumping and cross-country)
- Biathlon: womenís 7.5 km
- Speed skating: womenís 500m, womenís 1000m, womenís 1500m
- Bobsleigh: womenís 2-seater bob, four-man bob
- Menís luge
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium III 1.2 GHz, 256 MB RAM, graphic card 64MB (GeForce 3 or better), 1.2 GB HDD, Windows ME/2000/XP