Based on WB's animated series airing on Cartoon Network, Young Justice: Legacy is an Action RPG where players control multiple characters in a squad created from 12 possible team members to explore, fight, gather experience, and level up. It will feature both solo and multiplayer missions that follow an epic plotline spanning many locations all across the DC Comics world of Earth-16.
A renowned archaeologist, Dr. Helena Sandsmark, is kidnapped, and the Young Justice team tracks a group of the Light’s most notorious villains around the globe in an effort to rescue her. But when the young heroes discover the Light is exploiting Dr. Sandsmark’s expertise to locate fragments of an ancient statue of legendary power, they must race against time to save the planet from imminent disaster.
- Play as one of 12 heroes and defeat 12 villains from the show
- Experience the unique storyline set between season 1 & 2 created specifically for the game
- Discover, explore, and level up in 15 missions across Earth-16
- Experiment with strategic gameplay and unique skills for each character
- Battle alongside some of DC's best – Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and more
- Choose multi-player or co-op Modes of play - online & local
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1-3
Expectations: / 10 based on 1 votes.
PEGI rating Young Justice: Legacy
Young Justice: Legacy System requirements
PC / Windows
- Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 or better)
- 3 GB HDD
- Windows XP(SP2)/Vista/7/8